Dear Alien Baby,
I'm sorry about what happened today at work, but if you could hold on for a little longer, and stop these contractions I seem to be having, I'd really appreciate it. Mommy and Daddy love you, we just are not ready for you to come out yet, and we really don't want you to be in the NICU. 25 weeks is just too soon, sweet baby.
I promise, when you're older, you can kick him back. I will let you.
STAY PUT MISS THANG.
Love,
Mommy
**After returning to work from my sickness, I was kicked in the stomach by a 7 year old, which made me start cramping. The contractions I'm having aren't consistent, and if they become so, or if I have 5 in an hour, you can trust Matt and I will be on the phone with our OB, and on the way to the ER. What a fabulous day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment