Happy Monday everyone!
It has been a few days since I last posted, not much is new.
Matt has a very important meeting in Wichita on Wednesday, any prayers and thoughts that can he sent his way would be amazing. If he can come out of this meeting with the outcome we are hoping for, his freelance design business will be very busy for a long time.
I'm very excited that I get to go with him! I plan on spending the day with my mother-in-law, Linda, hopefully finding cute things to spoil Miss Munchkin with.
Speaking of...We're 27 weeks along! I cannot believe we are in the third trimester, the home stretch, before we know it, she will be in our arms. Last week I got an unexpected check from my 401k Plan that I had at Old Navy, and I decided to go ahead and buy our pack-n-play. How weird and crazy it was to see it set up in our bed room, knowing that in 3 short months, our sweet baby will be in there! I think Matt had a real "AHHHH!" moment when he walked in and saw that I had most of it put together.
My mom has been bugging me for pictures of my baby belly, so hopefully in the next few days, I will have some to post! Speaking of my momma.......SHES COMING TO VISIT! Late February, I get her for an entire weekend. I am so excited. I haven't seen her since our wedding in July, and it feels like FOREVER.
Well, I am off to read. :)
Have a fabulous Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment