I feel like I am letting a lot of people down. I cannot stop crying.
I woke up at 3:30 am feeling so out of whack. I decided to go sleep on the couch, because I didn't want to keep Matt up with me. Soon after, I started puking. After round two of being face to face with the toilet, I finally fell asleep. I woke up again same thing. I woke up at 630, throwing up, with contractions, and a new friend (which Ill spare you the details of).
I feel like I'm letting my boss down.
I feel like I am letting Kelly down, since she helped me get the job.
And most of all,
I feel like I am letting the baby down.
She cannot come out yet. No way. I can't stand to see my baby in the NICU.
If you're reading this, please pray. And not only for us, but for my friend Amanda, who brought her daughter Lillian into the world 41 days early yesterday via an emergency c-section. She weights 3 lbs 9 ounces, and seems to be doing well.
7 minutes until the doctor gets there.
Can time go any slower?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment