I want to start off by saying that I love my photographers (www.juliasheaks.com). Julia and her husband, Craig, were my photography teachers in college, and I adored them. I was so happy when they agreed to not only shoot our wedding, but also drive the crazy 12 hours to get here from back home in Indiana. I love you guys!!! So, we will start off with a few prep. pictures....
Joanna and Becky, I still cannot decide if they HAD reception or not, the house we got ready in was old, and we were in the middle of it! :)
Somehow, I forgot hairspray, so Becky had to run and get some! It was later lost...but that's a whole other post.
Blanca! She and her husband Joe (pictures to come) have a beautiful baby (see below). I love them both dearly!
Katy and I! I was probably going off about something. She really was there for me when I needed her that day, running back and forth, up and down the stairs with messages and demands ;) and sometimes even food! I honestly, would have had a melt down or two (more than what I had) without you, Katy.
And now, the other Katie I couldn't have done without. This is Katie F. She was living in Tulsa for the summer with her husband, Dusty, and their wonderful daughter, Selah. Dusty was our pastor for a few months while our actual pastor (Mike) was on sabbatical. Being from California, Katie is just fabulous anyways, but she stepped up in my time of need, and did the girls make-up and hair, as well as my make-up, and my moms! She was nothing short of a God-send to me over the summer. We miss you very much, Katie, Dusty, and Selah!And, now, well, for the boys. I only claim Matthew and Kyle (my brother) anything anyone else is doing in ANY photo I take no responsibility for.
So here they are...
You'll start to notice a trend, real quick....
Neither of us are totally sure which of the ten thousand phone calls Matt got that day are the ones that were photographed, but as you can see, he was stressed...Poor guy. No wonder he attempted to choke himself with his tie....
We've all heard of cold feet, but come on Matt, passing out is going a little far, don't ya think?
Luckily, Mike was there to take over. Mike and Becky are married (many married friends in our wedding party!).
John doesn't really seem to approve. ;] Which is okay. I don't really know how having these 3 guys + Joe (see below), we somehow managed some semi-serious pictures later in the day. John and Joanna are also married.
This is not the best picture of Joe...by any means, I mean, you cannot see his face...more to come.
Last but not least, Kyle. Who ACTUALLY appears to be helping, despite the fact that we got married the day before his 17th birthday, poor kid, it's like I'm out to ruin his life (our daughter is due the week he and my parents will be in Florida for Spring Break, I have horrid timing!).And of course I have to show off Baby Ellie, Joe and Blanca's daughter:

Now, a few members of our bridal party didn't make it to the mansion to get ready with us, but they will make an appearance later. So don't feel left out!
More to come later (maybe tomorrow)!
-Meghan
No comments:
Post a Comment