Wednesday, December 5, 2007

4 Months To Go!

Hey guys!

What a crazy and amazing time it has been since Matt and I got married in July! Our wedding was beautiful, and far beyond what we hoped it would be. I hope to post a blog containing pictures here in the next few days, for those of you who couldn't make the journey to Tulsa. For anyone who doesn't know: Matt and I brought a special gift home from our honeymoon. We learned in early August that not only were we married (finally!) but we were also soon to be parents!

A few updates now...

We only have four months left until Little Miss Esau is born. Time is flying by. The heartburn she is causing me is often accompanied by multiple kicks and jabs. Matt has been lucky to feel her move a few times already, and we know that as she grows and her space becomes more limited, her movements will be very obvious, and he can share in that joy with me! We are still un-sure of when our C-Section will be scheduled for, but we will of course be letting everyone know as soon as we find out!

Matt is working like crazy. Between The Image Group and Lens Crafters, I barely see him, but I do enjoy hearing about his crazy day when he gets home from work. Music has taken a back seat while we deal with pregnancy, being newly-weds, and trying to find an equal mix of a lot of things in our lives. Hopefully this summer his bands will get back together, and the jamming and good times will come back.

I am not working at the moment, but this doesn't mean I'm not trying. Hopefully by next week I will have something secured until the baby comes. Who knew it was so hard finding a job while pregnant! Luckily this leaves me with enough time for resting and relaxing (and reading far too many books!), cleaning and laundry, and seeing my friends.

Our good friend Natalie leaves for Air Force Basic Training on Monday, you can keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she opens a new chapter in her life. Maybe someday she will fly a plane!

I will try to update at least once a week, if not more! For those who are interested (our moms ;] ) our next doctor's appointment is Dec 27th, and I have a neurologist appointment tomorrow morning to find the source of my headaches, and figure out why I have vertigo!

With much love from Tulsa!
-Meghan

No comments: