Sunday, September 7, 2008

PICTURE UPDATE

Alien baby watches netflix with mommy and daddy.
Trying to take a nap with mom.
Most days I can hold my own bottle! (mommy is VERY thankful)
Who needs teething rings when God gave me fingers!
"Uh oh Daddy! Mommy figured us out, we don't work in the office...we WATCH The Office!"

DISCLAIMER: The following pictures were taken by Shelli @ Artisan Life in Promenade Mall. We do own the rights to the photos, but I want to make it clear that I did not take them. Someday, but just not these. ENJOY!



This picture is totally Adri. Happy, loving life, in her 80's outfits. She loves her BabyLegs (and so do we)!

1 comment:

tml5913 said...

I Love Babylegs too!! Abigail wears them quite often. Henry sometimes but only when i can make him look manly with them. Michael is weirded out by the fact that they make legwarmers for boys. Your child is PRECIOUS!!!!