Friday, May 9, 2008

Adri and the Hiccups (and more!)

Here is Miss Adri with the hiccups! She gets them often, but luckily Gripe Water seems to work really well for her, she gets rid of them easily after a dose. Pretty awesome!






Excuse the crappy audio, these are all taken with my old digital camera.

Matt and I would like to thank Grandma Esau and Aunt Bev for buying Adri this awesome swing. She really loves it, and is starting to be able to sleep in it, which is a great relief to Mommy's back, not to mention the amount of housework I can attempt to accomplish while she naps!







PHOTOS!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I think I see a little bit of her cousins in a couple of these pics...!!! I'll have to watch the vids at home because my computer at work doesn't have sound... Thanks for sharing! Love Ya - Nik